Tuesday, June 30, 2009

what is Friendship?

A Friend ....

Accepts you as you are
Believes in you
Calls you just to say ~Hi~
Doesn't give up on you
Envisions the whole of you
Forgives your mistakes
Gives unconditionally
Helps you
Invites you over
Just because
Keeps you close at heart
Loves you for who you are
Makes a difference in your life
Never judges
0ffers support
Picks you up
Quiets your fears
Raises your spirits
Says nice things about you
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it
Understands you
Values you
Walks beside you
Xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Yells when you won't listen and
Zaps you back to reality

anonymous

I deadly want a friend like this, but the main question is am I one like that?
I seriously need to change myself, my character actually, as a friend of my peeps.
I know sometimes I made them angry, mad and annoyed with my attitude. I didn't mean it though sometimes I wished I do. Sometimes, I talked behind their back, because I know they talked behind me too. I feel good when I do that because now they feel the way that I do, but I also know and I too feel the way that they feel, after the sweet little revenge; I feel bitter and not better.

I want to be better because my dear friends deserve it, as well as myself.
I want to start remember their full name as well as their birthday which I am not good at. I want to know even little, what they love and what they hate.
I want to appreciate them, for their existence in my life, as they give me happiness. Though some gives me sadness, they actually gave me lessons too.

I also want to try my best to find my old acquaintances back on my school era. It is a pity and a waste to have a lot of friends but do not keep in contact with them.

I hope that my friends too, has the same understanding with me, and together we fulfill all A to Z of FRIENDSHIP.

No comments: