Thursday, June 11, 2009

A lesson to remember

In my previous post, I said I wonder what will lose next, and the answer is my wallet.

Me seriously, lost my wallet just this late morning while chit chatting via World Wide Web with Hanis Sulaiman. Me in ITD and she was in her cozy home. I was surrounded with a lot of girls and ironically, broken computers. Based on my poor calculation and memory, I tried four times to log in using four different computers and the smart computers said that I do not put the correct password. At that moment, I really want to have a seat with good and functioning computer to know what the earth is going on with Kpop world!

I am forgetful and I was clumsy.

I jumped from one seat to another and accidently left my wallet on one of the tables. Me deadly think and even now still believe I put my wallet back in my bag! But the evidence and witness says the opposite. After my alarmed clock rang, I quickly wrote daa to Hanis and log off. I did not even once glance back. Well, this is understandable because it is not like I’m leaving my boyfriend on a jet plane. I was only alarmed on this unfortunate event a couple of minutes later while wanting to buy delicious, red and icy cold watermelon juice before run to my Arabic Class. Alhamdulillah I did not ordered it yet, if not, malu besar mak nyah…

I was shocked and after I knew what was missing from my life, I quickly walkathon from HS Café to ITD and found nothing. Not even a clue.

I was wrong.

I ask people there, I loafing around with mega movement as I always do, panicking, and hoping my wallet will come back to me. I nearly broke down. This has been two times I lost my wallet containing all my important cards. My Identity card, two Bank cards, Matric card, The Body shop Card and Dental Card. Excluding my cards, in total; I’ve lost my wallet four times. I even asked for help from my Research Methodology lecturer. Kebetulan jer jumpa. I went to Pak Guard Station and filled forms. The officer there was a very friendly man and showed his sympathized and gave advice. Rhyme. He told me to go back to where I believed my wallet has gone and also checked all female toilets around there. In some cases, wallets are found in toilet with of course no cash, just trash. Rhyme. I followed his advice as Malay says; dengar cakap orang tua. I went to the crime scene again and found a piece of evidence. A note pasted on the door.

Salam,
ATTENTION TO (my full name)
I FOUND YOUR PURSE ON MONDAY AT 10:25AM. COME & CLAIM IT FROM ME, YANA. I’M WAITING YOUR CALL.

I went there thrice, and didn’t see it… the fourth one, Allah opens my eyes and my mouth utters Alhamdulillah and I remember Him more than usual days.

I am always nasii.

I am happy. And I am sad too.

I remembered my days when I lost a hundred plus ringgit, and my Fellow said something that I disagree, then and believe now. My money which was frequently lost might be because I don’t do amal jariah and sadaqah. Sometimes, Allah took back something from us, because it is not ours from the beginning, and also to remind us as we are originally forgetful, that sadaqah is very important. It helps us as well as it helps our Muslim and non-Muslim friends. The same goes to Zakah. A portion from our a’mal mufrad mal is not ours. It is other Muslims portion.
Abah,Mak,Hanis and Yana, the girl that found my wallet, all said, “ pasni hati2” or “ jangan cuai dah”. And I happily accept their advice.

What a lesson to learn, to remember and to be grateful.
So, my answer for previous post is, I am forgetful and careless.

p/s: you girls can contact me using my old number now. (n_n) I am Happy!

No comments: