Friday, June 12, 2009

For those who have a blog or two and have time to read

There is that high school stuff, MySpace to Friendster then Blog and Facebook. Actually, I don’t know the chronology. I used to have an account for MySpace and Friendster. If you typed my name, you will see a nearly 2 years of unlogged in account of MySpace and a Friendster under my real name but Nanny Fran’s picture with less than 2 friends. I put Nanny Fran’s picture because I love that show especially that funny and full of sarcastic butler. Hehehe… I forgot his name actually and both e-mail together with passwords to log in. Alhamdulillah, I remember my now e-mail which is the fourth account I have created so far though sometimes I confused my YouTube and blog password.

Here in this blog I choose to touch on various topics that interest me cause if not, why should I write and even post it, rite? I wrote about Kpop world, general stuff and me with friends stuff. I choose to write it in a positive way, as best as I could, and I hope best to those who read, with exceptional for Minho’s new nose. This is because, a blog which has its own class, a freedom of opinion with no limitation and bare-naked to public’s eyes and face is a no-no for 4D, ‘Drop Dead Dumb and Disgusting’ post that can call for death. Brutal huh.

A blog though we may call it MY BLOG, is sadly not ours only. Our family, friends, race, country and religion has their own shares. Our blog can tell a story, which we ourselves write. It is just like a novel or a short story. A story though it does not tell the real life events of the writer, in most cases, it reflects what the author believes in and eventually people will link it with their parents, environment, and most extreme, religion. Just like what we had learnt in Novel and Short Story class. It may reflect the author’s behavior, feelings and mind through the way it is presented and the choice of words. If we keep on blogging about our hatred, our prejudice and stuff like that, are we leaving readers with a good impression? Definitely not, unless we serve our friends and anonymous readers from around the globe with intelligent, wise and just good posts.

But that doesn’t mean that we HAVE to blog on knowledgeable, good from its seed till its fruit and stuff like that, just control. A continuous good stuff is awesome, continuous happy events and a little sad news is good, continuous good mix bored stuff is fine but a continuous bad stuff is a disaster. A web disaster. Yes, it is as simple as that. Sometimes, we just have to, we need to, pour our anger or disgust as we are at the peak of patience, we are on the verge of screaming till our throat hoarse in public place, or our mind is at the second of explosion but seriously, control.

If we can control our anger starting after the event that made us pissed off and go back home and membebel kat mak ada orang cari pasal, sleep and eat or pray to God asking some patience and made our Iman stronger, then you remember you have a place to pour out all your anger, so you rock the laptop or computer, connecting the internet, log in to Blog.com, write an emotional essay, and delete, and write again, put “you scumbag of the earth”, or more samseng and ganas b*** dan seangkatan dengannya, and delete it again, thinking it is too harsh, thus replace with another ‘b’ word in English or “go to hell”, as English is subtle than Malay, followed with ABC Spelling & Grammar and click send; we definitely have time to think about our action and its consequences. Importantly, if the topic deals with other people’s life. All of us know that a post in a blog can show us the way to court and even jail and might be in worst case scenario, ISA. I read from a newspaper about a blogger charged with fitnah and was brought to court. A blog can be a platform of truth and reality but it also can be a plantation of lies and fitnah. And if some readers accept lies as truth, and spread to others, a life is affected, justice is disturbed thus trust collapsed.

For me, rather than updating my own blog, I enjoy reading others, I have the thought of deleting my account twice btw. Updating blog is like homework for me. I don’t really enjoy homework though it is for my own benefit. I love reading people’s little world as I love to read on things that I never come cross with. I read from friends to a complete stranger to an extreme anonymous till an extreme famous-glamour-happening-gossip-ME blogs. It is also because of my belief that everyone and each of us has some knowledge or experiences or opinions that are beneficial, which others don’t have or yet to have. Thus, it is a pleasurable thing if we can share it.

Perfect grammar and beautifully written sentences in an interesting topic will leave me with a smile, good impression and envy too that made me say “What a good English/ Malay and what a wise and good perspective such and such can see”. A just shocking, disturbing and 99% annoying blog made me put a face that calls for slaps from family till friends, twice on each cheek. It is not just a matter of portraying our real self, or being honest, it is a matter of ethics in World Wide Web, morals and our own name. Do not take anonymity or freedom of writing as a base for us to touch or stand, for writing trash, rather choose to respect others and give yourself and those that might intentionally or unintentionally affected some respect too. It is not that we will win anything by talking back monitor to monitor towards someone or express hatred and objection. I talk based on experience and observation.

I put my blog under fine category, a continuous good mix bored stuff. In my opinion, a line between good and bored depends on the interest of the readers and writers, but a line between good and bad depends on our belief and moral.

P/s: Respect, relax and response.

No comments: