Thursday, June 11, 2009

On outings and Mr. Ramen

Short semester is very short, ironically there is still a plenty of time to kill. I nearly got sick with boredom. Fortunately I have cool roommates and friends to spent time with.

So far, I’ve went to Genting Highland with cutey honey, Nisa and joined Nani and her clan there. That is my first time going to a fun fair and I hope to go there again with xkuaseknah and family of course.

I’ve been to Taman Metropolitan with all my roommates but sadly on a bad time and a bad day. Insyaallah, I will go there again with proper planning. It is a beautiful place to hang out and play and have picnic.

The third outing which is an unforgettable one is me and Hanis plan of eating Korean food. Hanis and I went to KLCC with just this one mission. But the restaurant was closed! Xlaku kot. I ended up with Yoshinoya and Hanis with Western food.

Last but not least, me and Nisa, again, had some fun time together at Berjaya Times Square. We did a little shopping and lots of window shopping, cuci mata which is a must and have second round lunch or preferably call it as an early dinner; at 3.30 pm. Hahaha…panggil makan petang la…tapi yang berat punya.

We ate at Mr. Ramen and were shocked! Deadly delicious food with rich, creamy and fresh fruit juices! Nisa ordered Japanese Loh Udon which is a risk as we don’t know what the hell Loh means. I ordered a safer choice out of variety of food that is Spicy Tom Yam Seafood Ramen. Very safe choice kan? Ahahhaha…

Nisa’s food came out to be a creamy and thick Mushroom soup with lots of seafood and chicken. The amalgamation of Udon and mushroom soup is perfectly delicious. Udon absorbed the soup’s taste and still leave its original flour taste. An alien to our Malay tongue but we can adapted to it as quickly as 2 spoons. Mana x nyer, sedap yang amat kot. Mine is The Rock. Walaupun Tom Yam datang dari Thailand, orang Nepal pun pandai buat oo though tak sespicy yang I want. depa x kedekut bahan, mangkuk pun besar. Mmg kenyang la. X macam café kat sini. And the price is affordable. I have put aside some money to go there again, this time with Hanis and Huda, after I finish with final exam. I can’t wait. I want to try combo set which is Chicken Katsu Don that comes together with California Roll, Mango Pudding and Japanese Green Tea. Aahhh…sukanya!

Lots of money spent outside means little money to spend inside. Nestum and Quaker oat becomes my staple food now.

Btw, Maryam’s café has improved a lot. There is a lot of variety of food to choose, with clean and welcoming environment. The price is also cheap! Lepas ni agaknya makin berisi la budak Maryam. I love going to Maryam now. Just to inform you girls that Maryam Café won first place during Quality week. Second place is Evoke café. Evoke suddenly murah harini. Mungkin sebab dah tukar cashier kot…Alhamdulillah.

4 comments:

DaSarangMin♥ said...

weyhhhhhhh,
jom gi genting!
ak bru gi ngn family ak..
hehehe

Anonymous said...

yeaahh...can't wait babe!

yukilili said...

okeyh!!!
ak on jer...
bukak sem nanti kita g nak?
save la wit siap2...

DaSarangMin♥ said...

best2!!!!