Monday, June 29, 2009

i am happy

chongmal haengbok...I finished my final exam on 24th June but only got home yesterday on 28. I packed my things and my computers with the help from my roommates and Fadz. I am really grateful they were there to help me.

Now, the reason why I am so happy is that I am finally inside my home. It has been a while since my last visit and I miss my mom terribly. I bought her Big Apple and my Dad just love it. I think I will buy Big Apple every time I come back home. (If I have some money left)

For three days, Nisa, a boy (which I should not tell whom) and me stayed in Yaya's home. We had BBQ party and Hanis was there too! We had beautiful memories and pictures. Fadz and Aimi were supposed to join us but they both have their own agenda with their families. Yaya picked us up at UIA and we went straight to Putrajaya's pasar malam. We met her abah there and bought some food. We didn't do much activity on the first stay there. We just went out ambil angin malam and ate ice-creams and taking pictures. That very night, I, Nisa and Yaya were supposed to berjoyah, and while we do that, I fall asleep. hahaha...They talked till 2 in the morning and as I was sleeping at the middle, they woke me up and shoo me to change place with Nisa. And I was the last person to wake up. The next day, we went to Alamanda with Afiq, Yaya's cute and manja little brother. we watched movie together. Me and Nisa chose 'Drag me to hell' and Yaya with her two brothers watched 'Transformers'. 'Drag me to hell' leave me with anger. gila geram ngan nenek tua tu. jahat gila. There are lots of disgusting events and shocking too! But the ending is really sad. And before the film started, there were a couple doing their own movie. After the movie end, I bought a pair of jeans. I don't have enough money to splurge but it was an exceptional case. I wet my jeans that I was wearing! No! Not with urine but water. Thanks to bidet on Alamanda's rest room. Seriously, why can't they use normal hose? It is not easy to squat wearing jeans and adjusting you butt at the same time to clean stuff. I tried my best to cover my butt with my bag and Nisa' body. That night, on the second day of our stay, we had BBQ. Me ate Nasi Daging 2 times with 1 chicken wing and hotdog. That was the first round menu. I ate for the second round with hanis. When I thought I was full, Yaya's cousin brought cupcakes! And I ate sausages and chicken again.
On the third day, we went to Hanis place and ate Soto. Hanis bangun seawal pagi untuk menguruskan kentang. Btw hanis, kentang ko mmg sedap! Soto joint venture Kak Tuti and Hanis' Mother is soooo delicious. I don't remember berapa kali tambah. I ate some, answered nature calls and ate again. Boleh bukak kedai Soto la. Besides eating, we also berjoyah. But our joyah was cut short as we have to go to Taman Wetland to fetch Yaya's brother. And went to Alamanda again! I bought Big Apple for my family and we ate at Secret Recipe.

For two days straight we went out at night jalan2 and taking pictures and eating ice-creams. We went to Masjid, jambatan and all. Sounds like it was my first time there but actually I have been to Putrajaya a couple of times spending my days at Hanis place. We had girl’s night out, the plan of meeting DBSK at the airport and stuff. What a memory.

I didn't tell Yaya but this party for my opinion brings me closer to her. We were close during matriculation days together with Nisa. We went to class together, had our meals together and talked, smiled, laughed non-stop but time went by. We were apart for awhile. we had our own friends and our own way. I am happy that we are together in this, like we used to be on Matriculation days. And I hope that since Hanis and Yaya already knew each other's house, and they are both my good friends, please don't berjoyah about me ye...hahahah....

No comments: