Friday, May 1, 2009

I’m done with hibernating. So, prepare yourself for a long post

assalamualaikum...

Wow...it’s hard for me to believe that I'm blogging again. Why?
Because I just don’t have time and I nearly wanted to just get rid of my place in this blog kingdom!

Previous semester is the most hectic and crazy period I've ever had and I know all of you UIA soldiers agree with me. Plus, with all my self-realization and self-exploration, it sometimes and somehow hardens my day. Changes are never easy but I can say without no doubt, it is possible. I’m not saying that I've changed to a better person or friends student daughter whatsoever, but I can sensed now something in me and of course in my life that I have had neglected and worst, I didn’t even realize it! You know what? lets just move on to a new topic or something that is more clearer and more defined and that is ill be in our precious and beautiful garden of knowledge this Sunday! Yup, I’m all in short semester, pretty!

I’m having Arabic level 4 and research method this short semester and I just want to share with you that I got an A- for my Arabic level 3!!!Hahahaha...I know, I know...thank you! Hahaha...girls, seriously it is not that hard! And I’m not kidding you nor bragging. All you need to do is give (full) concentration in class and of course do whatever homework that Ustazah or Ustaz slam you with. And a lil bit of memorization. After that, this precious beautiful A shape will be on your result slip. If you have interest in it, that is even better! It is like you are in love with chocolate ganache cheese cake and you wanted to learn how to make it from an expert!

Now, it is not fair to only stresses on your strength and talk and on and on about it without a bit of your weaknesses. Because, that is life! Not everything is beautiful. Though, I get a good result for my Arabic, my pointer or CGPA is still the same. 3.2. That’s it. The same number since I was in matriculation! it is good that it does not get any lower but it is definitely 100& better if I can improve my pointer even a bit right? Rather than a flat, static CGPA. Still, I do not want to plant a new same seed of hope that I used to plant on my previous semester, rather, I want to give more time on it, more concentration so that it will start growing.

As far as I know, out of all xkuasenah citizens, only I am going to register for semester 3! wah wah wah~ lepas gian ke kak? Whatever it is, hope you enjoy your long holiday with something meaningful rather than making yourself fat and in worse case scenario, become a cult member of cyberspace. We’ve saw not once but two tragic life being taken away due to pass-visa-date on the other world, that is, cyber world. Look, listen and learn babe.

Now, welcome to my fifth paragraph. I’m in love with 2PM and so do others (mama,huda,hanis,fadz) and all I want to say is Junho is mine! Oh God, what I just typed is sooo childish I know but I just can’t help it. If not, someone will say, " eh Rina/Nyah, aku cop dia dulu eh, dia aku punya. aku minat dia dulu dari engkau." or sort of. So far, only me liking him and ironically, I wish other people like him as much as I do. That is what artist is for. To be like by all people. Whatever it is, I know that everybody is in love with 2PM and that is more than enough.

And something that I’ve been waiting to write about, and actually the biggest reason I start bloging back. I hope it is not true though it can be seen with naked eyes but...
WTH WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS!!! aarrghhh chincha, do you really need a plastic surgery to change something that is just damn fine???!!!! Minho ya, noona ga chongmal minho chowayo, kundae, wAEgurae NO, do a surgery on your perfect nose? If you voluntarily, or force by SM or you parents told you to do one, you should have done it on your left eye! Do you get me?? LEFT EYE! Make it even!!!! ya pabo yah~
I know, we can’t turn back time, but sometimes, anger need to be released. Though it has nothing to do with me or it does not change my feelings for him, seriously, he is too young and too beautiful to have a plastic surgery.
aigooo~ minho ya, naemameul appayo...ommo!aigooo~

(HANIS, AK TENGAH TULIS BLOG AK LA NEH)

Ok... I’m done I guess...my revelation from God was interrupted with ammunishd saying
: hoi makcik!
: update la blog ko tuh!
: bersarang dh aku tengok

keh pun reply
: tengah tulis
: panjang nih
: sabo la nek
: anyak benda nak cakap nih
: hahahaha

oh one more thing
so long, Grissom.

oh sedihnya hatiku...
Minho ngan Grissom ni sama jer! melukai hatiku~ aigooo~ my blood pressure.

No comments: