Saturday, May 2, 2009

Again and again...mama tagged me vol. 2

Rules & Regulations
* Do not copy answers.
* Tag questions must be 100% same.
* Tag people before doing the tag
# I add a new rule,I don't follow the above rules.

People I Know

1. Fauzana
2. Nadiah
3. Nazurah
4. Triningsih
5. Amirah
6. Sira
7. Nana
8. Diyana
9. Hajar



-How do you know 1?
* we were in the same class during matriculation days. i still can't remember how we got close. we were both tagged by Fadz as Budak Sombong Generasi Pertama btw.

-What would you do if you never meet 2?

* I have one less friend then.

-What would you do if 3 & 4 dated?
* They both are not queer and not compatible even if one of them is a boy.

-Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
* 100% negative and we all know why.

-Do you think 7 is attractive?
* definitely. she is talented, bubbly and smart.

-Would you date 8?
* we are not queer.

-Tell me something about 9.
* she is a Benl student like us. we knew each other since matriculation days but become closer now since me and her both are in Caklempong Club. I even borrowed her Baju Kurung for PGG's Dinner.hehe~

-What’s 1’s favourite past time?
* memuji fizikal, perangai dan suara Jaejoong.

-What language does 2 speaks?
* malay, kadang2 Urdu.

-Who is 3 going out with?
* her 2 years younger boyfriend. menyampah! haha..guro jer mama.

-How old is 4?
* 20. a year younger than me.

-When was the last time you talked to 5?
* I can't remember. all i know is last semester.

-Who is 6’s favorite singer?
* Taufik Batisyah. ini soalan budak tadika.hahahah...

-Would you date 7?
* we are not queer. somehow, this has become my line in this post eh~

-Is 8 single?
* i dont think so, hehe~ even if she is, there are at least 2 people waiting for her.

-What’s 9’s last name?
* alamak! sorry hajar,idk. but she call herself Ruby and i know why.

4 comments:

Diyana said...

woih, i'm single laaa! n i'm not looking for a bf pun at the moment! jadi single best :p

yukilili said...

hahaha...well, there are 2 boys show some interest on you rite? he~

DaSarangMin♥ said...

Urdu???
saje je...suke tipu ;P

yukilili said...

hahahha...bukan ko kdng2 ckp bahasa kebangsaan ko ke? hehe