Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nothing in particular

Oh God, tomorrow I’ll be back in UIA and this is so depressing. I love the environment there but one thing that is lack off: my mother! aigoo~ my blood pressure.

As I’ve motioned on my previous post, I’m taking Arabic 4 and Research Method class. I have classes straight from Monday til Thursday and all free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So girls, if you want to kill your time (or help killing mine!) just stop by my room. Or let's just meet at somewhere and have fun eating and spazzing. Seriously, we have never been away more than 3 months apart and with our non-stop talking that we proud off being no use at home, we won’t be human anymore.

My lil sis and mi patar are not at home right now. She is in a competition at Kuantan representing her school. I can’t remember what competition but something to do with The Star Newspaper. Seriously, I don’t think she'll win. Hahaha...Unnie nappa~

Btw girls, have you listen to 2PM’s Hate You song? Please listen to it. I listened to it once and like fergh I fall in love. They are talented though some of the members do not have the V.O.S. but they rock their game. Each performance was like bomb especially Again and Again. I love their Intro performance and their music. I hope they will come to Malaysia! Fan meeting? Concert? I’ll rock both!

And here my girls~SNSD. I watch their performance on Chocolate and guess what? Their voice and stage attitude have improve. One of my favorite is Come on Over. They don’t have any konglish accent there and Maknae shocked me. watch it for yourself.
These girls have the body, the look, the voice and the boys. I love them especially my lovely Taeyeon and cute Maknae. Sooyoung will be an MC, Tiffany has her solo activities, YoonA busy with promoting her drama and everybody can’t stop loving them! Even ex-anti said that SNSD grow on them. Hehe~ my girls Jjang!!!



GEE won 9 times on MusicBank, a new record and that is The Power of 9.

No comments: