Saturday, May 2, 2009

a girl commits suicide...

That sight, it nearly popped my eyes out of its sockets. I automatically stopped breathing but just stared.

2 Days before the incident.

I woke up with my heart races with my breathing. I dream about a student commit suicide by hanging herself on the shower. It was at night, I woke up from my sleep to take a bath. While heading to the toilet, I see it with my own eye that a body was hanging directly in front of me. But I just couldn't stop walking. I even go inside the same shower! Suddenly, I said in my mind that this is not right, so I walk out of the shower and go to the last bathroom. There is very little light on that very place, so I change my mind again, and just walk out of the toilet, with my mind starts to realize what I am into. I went back to my dorm and I inform my roommates about it, we called the police and they say that they will come the next morning. And Karam Singh Walia is the Chief policeman. The end of the dream.

2 Days later.
At night, I love to open my window so tat fresh night air will cool my room temperature due to the heat from the lamp and the computer. I was watching my old videos compilation. I was all happy. I was laughing and giggling. My roommate then asks me something from her room, so, I paused the video. After finish answering her question, I wanted to resume watching the video back. But my itch full eyes wanted to enjoy the night scenery. The pitch black sky with little stars calmed me until I suddenly looked at the room of opposite block and...





A girl commits suicide!!!
that sight, it nearly popped my eyes out of its sockets. I automatically stopped breathing but just stared.
Oh my God! A girl commits suicide! I thought at first.
I quickly closed the window. I kept silent for a couple of second. My heart almost kills me. Then my roommate came to my room. I asked her if she wants to look at something, she replied "what?” i opened the window and told her where to look at and she calmly said,
"itu baju!".

A girl commits suicide! I thought at first. Damn

Fin.

(p/s): I took a couple of pictures and tried to zoom as much as my phone can. This is From 2MP WITH fEAR.

No comments: