Wednesday, November 19, 2008

me vs kids

my level of anger almost pass its danger zone.

what happened?

kids really a good 'thing' to test your patience.
someone that is not related by blood nor flesh.
just address.

but people, i will try not to explode because then there is no use of all my prayers.
i just need to think positive.
these bunch of kids im talking about are my neighbours that my mom ajar mengaji. they jump and run like crazy in this kg home made from woods which has stand almost 100 years. dont they have brain or what??? i cant even practice my dance and exercise as i might make a huge hole inside my house. its a good idea too as i can see chickens make love under my house..
huhu..jk..oh i didnt mentioned about smg else that get on my nerves, but ill let it pass this time.
~the end~

next story please...

its an old story but i still want to share it.
we went to the japanese summer festival and it is quite so-so 4 me.
mama huda tried yukata, mimi bought presents 4 her sister and mom and atip bought food. what else. LOL. and it was superb. i dont remeber its name but there has rice, fish and something yellow. and all of them excite my taste buds. heaven delicious. this makes me want to marry a japanese chef even more...muahaha...and me also played a game. i only ave to pay RM5 and get this three gelung( i dont remeber eng word 4 it) and throw it to things tat i want out of hundreds tgat is scattered on the floor.(PD: the number has been exxagerated to impress te audiences) and i got these...no,not the tickets. we paid 4 tat.



mama huda gave me pre-birthday presents.. arigato ne..



ahh...there you are....


dont me and mimi look sweet...muahaha...

and the other half...


very contrast. MUAHAHAHA

WTH with me!! please excuse Atip's english. like usual.

6 comments:

janedoe said...

wehhhhhhhh.bukak sem br nnt kite g sushi king nakkkk?makan unagi ngn nasikk dgn sushi dgn itu dgn ini.seronoknyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. aku br igt, unagi tuh eel.gile pelupe

yukilili said...

uhuhyu....NAK3..wahaha..ho...yah...ha...hu...
cakap pasal unagi, b4 dis, ak mmg geli gila nak makan eel. tapi skali tu beli sushi unagi without knowing unagi=eel..n trus jdi fav ak..
e conclusion is, never hate smtg without taste them, including men...
waaaaaaah...so so so dangerous.

janedoe said...

maksud kau, kite kne taste men laa eh before hating them?apekahhh.aku konpius.mwahahahahah :p

yukilili said...

noooo...we need to taste tem b4 liking or hating them...muahahaha...bahaya ajaran ak ni..

janedoe said...

kau ni lucah laaa.aku ni da laaa blm cukop umor, 19TAHUN baru. ish ishh. kne tutop mate ni. mwahahaha :p

yukilili said...

banyak la ko...ak still under 21 k..
pape bukak sem kita plan k.