Tuesday, November 25, 2008

girls, how are you? im wondering is Bangi, Putrajaya and JB raining right now. i bet Putrajaya is not having rain right now but having rainism. XD Benta is getting colder and colder each day thanks to the rain. is it rainy season already? if yes, i surely need to kep up with the world, not youtube. :P btw, i have smtg to share with you, a story you can call but i call a realization.

my dad, abah i call, haru haru is getting older. logically of course, it did not really hurt as we too getting older in every second but physically. when i was form 4, the day i regestered in technic school is a day where everyone stared not at me but at my father. he looked clean with no moustache and beard, wear office attire and looked all dashing with his serious face. my friend a couple month later my friend asked me how old is my dad, i said 53. she was shocked cause my dad looks like 40+. all my roomates said that my father look younger than his age. now aged 57, my dad right now sleeping in the living room in his home when he was young. it is raining right now, the air must be too cold for my dad as hecovered is wholebody with blanket and he must be really tired as he sleep with his batik clothes that he wore to go to the mosque, which he used to wear to go to the office. but, that is not the matter, the main thing that i see and after live for 20 years and 7 days is that, abah tak pernah ada baju tidur. mak pun tak da. and i have 3.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mum xde, my dad xde and i too, dun have any. but i know what you mean. my parent's struggle to give me a good life is my ultimate motivation to grow up and be a good person. hopefully i'll get to contribute as much to the society and set good examples for the younger generations. our parents have suffered a lot more than we think, it's through these little things that you've mentioned is what's supposed to make us come back to our roots, be realistic and improve ourselves so that we're able to repay everything that they've done. it'll never be enough, but at least we try. mama, babah, saranghae~

*it's "rainism" hard here in pjaya. gosh. i can't seem to sleep at night. XD

Anonymous said...

*unless you count in those long shirts which i dun consider them as baju tido but an "all-day-long" garment. ehehe~

yukilili said...

he...yup, i consider long shirts as baju tidur too.

DaSarangMin♥ said...

it's raining here in JB.
thank God the internet still mantain~

yukilili said...

dang!!! that means skrang musim tengkujuh ke? skrang hujan lebat gile weh.

Anonymous said...

ye.bln 11/12 adelah musim2 tengkujuh.

yukilili said...

woh...ok..tq