Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I listen and I feel it

Girls/Guys,

you might have listen to this but if you don't, please do so....

Epik High



Habit feat. Ha Dong Kyun
listen to it from the start till the end and you'll know this song is different from other songs that is Korea. well, Epik High is different from other group. for me, they are like Beyond for Cantonese and Mandarin music, X-Japan for Japan, and here we have Epik High for Korea. they are the One. they are The Legend with evergreen songs, not included some of Beyond and X-Japan's songs btw. the bottom line is, Epik High= genius.

I dont know yet who is the man with such voice tat chills me but he has a new album, Wanted. well,he is surely wanted cause i'll definitely googling him after this. (ooohh...Im getting excited juz writing about him)

1 minute 1 second feat. Taru I cant stop listening to it! that is how crazy it made me. the MV is cool and the lyrics is sooo sweet, he described her x-girl small habits. what kind of guys can gives such detail if he is not totally into you? tis song, i cant let it go.

Umbrella feat. Younha this is quite an old song but my my, this girl can sing well.very well indeed. her voice is heaven and it really suit this song. she can sing the sadness to you.to me actually. i juz love the rap.the music.the singer.the DJ.the bear.and the guy that can make the worst thing look better than him.jk.the brain.

Brown Eyed Girls



Hold The Line feat. Cho PD their first song if i'm not mistaken.correct me if im wrong. these bunch of girls cant beat SNSD nad Wondergirls based on nice cloths, good coreography, and face(im sorry) but they can sing! and that is the most important thing.

How Come very addictive. i juz love to love it and happy that im in love with it! but their dance sucks.gomen.but, please3 listen to this song. this is the song that first made me searched about them on the net. totally loved. oh yeah, some of their songs featured MC Mong, KARA nad SG Wannabe. its more to ballad.

i think this is enough to share the drugs that i found expensive. im very generous. (proud proud)

2 comments:

janedoe said...

aku dgr pasal brown eyed girls ni from some1.ok2 je laaa.tp aku tetap xminat.mwahahah

yukilili said...

wo...ko tau gak eh...ak suka cos diaorg len dr group girls len...ada kelainan