Sunday, May 18, 2008

slow down....

People are not perfect
and that's the fact
where people acknowledge but forget
once your friends is caught on act
... is my lingo correct???
Hahaha...what do you think???Nice intro isn't it? Just came out from my brain to my right hand without me knowing it...well, just forget about it...

I've read a blog that talk(well not just talk but a lil bit of mock) her own friend....I found it a bit too harsh of her talking about her friend although she did not revealed which friend of her...people make mistakes, and others who watch know which is the best way of dealing the situation/problem and know if the outcome will turn out good or bad but when they are in the situation, the same mistakes happen...for me, Internet is not the place for you to talk bad things about him/her. its OK if your intention is to give lessons to others but with the correct usage of words....but the correct way is to talk to her face and it also depends whether he/she can take it or not...some people found it a bit harsh to say it on their face so that's where third party or intermediates exist. some prefer the other way as problem that occur should just be settled between those who actively involved...all I want to say is,

"friendship is a delicious and sweet fruits which you get from trees that you grew and took good care of as she/he is the seed while you are the soil and water is the pure heart of both parties, carbon dioxide is the sadness and tears that both sighs to each other shoulder and the sun is the happy, joy and priceless moments of you together."
(This theory by Yukilili can also be applied on love perspectives)

I used to have this kind of beautiful friendship but our ship sank as communication between us getting awkward which I believe she realize and yes, its my fault...once I got angry, I mock others who make my day gloom which resulted she afraid if she might hurt me as well and will face the same situation like others...I blame her not but if she can woke me up from the bad side of me that would be better and I will definitely repair our ship. I AM repairing our ship but she seems to left me alone with all the work...this happened because both of us have telephones but we do not communicate...right now, I'm still alone with our ship just in case she would be back to have another adventurous journey together but of course I'm still gardening other types of plants too as Malay people said "bercinta biar satu, berkawan biar seribu" which means love should only involved one person while friendship, thousands....is my translation correct? If not please tell me. Sharing knowledge is also one of beautiful thing life...
p/s: please forgive my grammar...

4 comments:

x.k.u.a.s.e.k.n.a.h said...

wah wah!i know u're referring to my post.who else can it be btw?ngeh ngeh.the truth is,the post wasnt in a mock-type.and no,it is not a platform for me to talk bad things abt that person.we've lost contact,and i need to go through her mom to get through her,she keeps changing her tel no everytime i found out her number(s).so yeah.no way of telling her face to face as she has been avoiding me cos rase malu and bersalah n this is the only way to get through her.gomen ne.nk aku fly gi oz,x mampu plak.hakhakhak.tak paham aku.and for the harsh words,it is normal for us and it is even polite than usual.mwahahahaha(just imagine how evil/cruel we are).sorry for the inconvenience on ur side though.oh ye,AKU BLK HARI RABU!!!!!hahahahahaahahahahahah

yukilili said...

Ni lagi sorang kurang ajar....hahaha...ko,huda and hanis suma balik ari rabu...x nak g kelas ke???fae balik bila??ak xde kredit nih...hahahha...gomen ne..btw,oz tu apa?

x.k.u.a.s.e.k.n.a.h said...

aku kan kelas hari kames.ape ade nak risau.bkn mcm KAU!!!!!!!!!!mwahahahahaha.fae aku tak tahu laaa..katenye blk slase.tp kalau huda n hanis takde,blk rabu jugak laaa kottt..oz itu australia bebeh.YE YE YE YE!!!!AKU BLK RABU!

yukilili said...

woah...xpe2...sume balik ari rabu eh...ak dah beli tiket bas ari slasa kul 8.30 PAGI lagi....xpe2...tengok ar...ak balik bilik, AK BLAJA!!!hahahaha...ja nee...