Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jejak kasih....

I'm looking for my old buddies!!!!And new ones are welcome!!!
If you were born in 1988 and were form 1-2 in Sek. Men. Kg. Pasir Puteh in Ipoh please let me know...
if you were form 3 students on 2003 in Sek. Keb. Sri Mahawangsa in Jitra, please do the same...
AND, if your name or your friend's name is Ally Ng from Ipoh and was a student of MGS (if I’m correct),please alert me....I saw a video and one of the subbing team is called Ally, my instinct said that its her but there are thousands of people out there have the same name though....it's better to find your friend through friendster or myspace, as what my sister did and the outcome is something that can make your jaw drop...even her primary classmates get in touch with her back(and btw,her bf now is her ex-classmate in standard 4...huhu...feel happy for her but at the same time worried. she is older than me but less experienced in love relationship matters...) but I'm getting bored with those myspace and friendster....(and was lazy to on9 and now lazy to even check them) so, the best thing that I can do is through this blog...

No comments: