Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gift for yourself.../ mission in the making...

Change yourself from bad to good...and the outcome will definitely boost your life..as people will love you more and importantly, you yourself love the girl/boy inside of you....

Appreciate things even if it is small...i love this part as I'm a romantic kind of person (what??the test says that...not me), for me, if a man says that he want to give me a present and then show the 'present' which is the rainbow, i will definitely say yes!even if he didn't ask anything...hohoho...I'm already happy thinking about it...hahaha

Be positive...hhmmm....hard to master...but posting this post is one of a positive thing right..start slowly...

Save money...mmmmm....money is important, skang beras naik harga ooo....

Eat healthily, exercise regularly....i have to buy sport shoes first, then there will be no more excuse...love your body...

make new friends...hit my blog and be proud to have a new friend from Malaysia...

Be independent....being independent is reaaaaaally fun and adventurous...try it and you'll know it.

Love to receive and give love...especially from nice guy....hahaha...kiddin'....i love Malaysia!!!Majulah sukan untuk negara!!!!!(reader:wtf?)

Smile,smile,laugh...my expertise and my friends will agree with it...tend to smile and an explosion of laugh will follow even if I'm alone...this disease is called habit but my friend called it split personality.

No comments: