Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sepet vs Bulat

When I started this blog, I never have a thought about posting an entry related to my family cause for me it is a private matter...today, I changed my mind. Wonder what kind of supernatural power that leads me to do this? My mother on-off sixth sense; humour. This afternoon my sister, my parents and me went to K.L ( Kuala Lipis muahaha ) to seek a dentist. Last night Awnie cried quite badly and said that her teeth hurts. On the way back home we had to wait for my cousin Mimi to finish her class. We waited for more than half an hour. So, we killed our time by talking and laughing. I told my mother that my friends said that the sound that I made when I laughed is weird…and that Nadal called me audio while Hanis video..Then my sister ask my mother why is it in our family only atip mata sepet? Mmg soalan kurang ajar…my mother said that it is because we have a little Chinese blood running in our veins and body…(which is very little to be exact.we are more to Banjar+Malay) which her answer does not answer why me only…She told us that she has a friend that look like a Japanese cause his eyes are so sepet you couldn’t see his black eyes. And when he laugh you can only see a line..like this maybe..(-_-) ?? mauahahah.. While her other friends have mata bulat tapi hujung mata tetiba sepet…and this friend's younger sibling punya mata is totally sepet...she laughed like hell…poor that person…and suddenly my mom said out of sympathy…kesian dia…mata sepet ni cacat tau.macam ada kaki tapi xde, in a very serious tone and I was like..habis tu, mak kata atip cacat mak??? and mom was like..tak, tak, mak x kata kat atip...Owh god…I couldn't stop laughing for about 5-7 minutes…my mother reaction is totally unpredictable…

Maybe some of you said that my eyes is not sepet but if you compare my eyes with my family members…you will think I’m adopted…for now, i'll show you Awnie pic first...just scroll down and if you see a girl with big eyes, that's her.

No comments: