Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Semester

tomorrow i will heading back to Gombak as classes will start this Monday. i will arrive there before noon i guess as my bus is at 8.30 a.m. i can't wait to start cleaning my new room cause it is incredibly dirty. i bet the person who last owned that room was fined. the floor is so dirty that it is nearly impossible to walk into my rooms without wearing slipper. plus i need to unpacking all those treasures of mine that is useless but i still keep it as my mind can't stop thinking 'what if i need them'..huh...I'm totally a freak when it comes to throw my things although it is just plain garbage..hehehe...ok i exaggerated a bit..and this sem will be a new experience for me, i hope so, as my schedule is different with all xkuaseknah people. i hope i can make a couple of new friends and hopefully i don't get any lecturers from hell...

p/s...abah beli sate wis...huhuhu...saja bagi besa...muahahaha

No comments: