Saturday, June 21, 2008

Indifferent and uninterested...

hmm....2 weeks holiday is too long for me to fill with activities a single person can do..if only my brother, Imran come back home, we'll definitely kills our time with fishing and feeding all those coward and hungry duck.
Just a few hours ago, i read my old Cleo magazine and found a fun quiz titled "do you have an addictive personality?". i read the result and suddenly...i don't know how to react. it is said that I'm an indifferent and uninterested kind of a person. guess what else.. it said that it is quite obvious that i do not have an addictive personality. In fact, i have a slightly scatter-brained personality. it is due to this, i dont have the concentration span to become addictive to anything. while i can be pleased that i dont have any obsessive character traits, i should pay attention to correcting my absent-minded behaviour.
I do agree with the result after a moment as I remember that this morning or yesterday (I can’t remember..I have short term memory. If you knock my head, I might have MML: major memory loss. Yes, I created it) my sister asked me if I listened to what she was talking about..As I did not show any facial expression and have no eye contact at all..to tell you the truth, I was listening to her (30%) and at the same time thinking about other things (70% : which can be divided into many things that I think at that particular time. as far as I remember, I was thinking what expression should I use to her as a reaction to what she was talking about-which ended up with zero reaction and which website I want to surf-as we were walking towards the computer)...see...maybe this is the reason why I have short term memory.

hmm...as I mentioned earlier, I do not know how to react...

No comments: