Sunday, June 22, 2008

grammatical error

my sister said that there are many grammatical errors in my blog...which I don't really care as for me, as long as people can understand what I have decoded, then that’s fine...today, she mentioned that her lecturer, a famous blogger-Tok Rimau mentioned in his blog that he knew there are some mistakes in term of grammar but guess what he jotted down at the bottom of his entry, "I know there are some grammatical mistakes but they are there to stay"...that’s really cool for English lecturer...but then, there are some people who will agree and disagree...that's your choice...for me, if you have time to go through your entry, then check your grammar. If not, just leave it. The most important thing is what you want to point out can be understood. Thank you.

No comments: