Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pantomime

my sister who is an ex-Benl student currently pursuing her B.A in UM under Education. after leaving all those hectic lifestyle that we are now face, she got really stressed and engrossed in finishing her assignment. I'm not sure what course she is in, i guess pre-school development? argh, who cares. the reason why I'm writing a post about her is that, she have to do a group work on an activity for the kids in pre-school and her group chose to do pantomime. shadow pantomime to be exact. she have a role to play,aborigine woman. nice. muahahaha...well basically, she showed me a vid of shadow pantomime and i immediately fall in love with it. it is sooooooooo cute. and funny and something new for me as i have stick my eyes only to Korean stuff lately. shadow pantomime needs definitely a lot of hard work, accuracy and creativity though the length of performing it is only a couple of minutes. here is the vid that my sister showed me and seriously, i just love them! especially the duck part. reminds me of Junsu and also the man running after the bus! aigoo...what an art. this vid really makes my day.

No comments: