Sunday, January 18, 2009

Smile again

salam everyone...

now, this is my first post in 2009 eh. so many things happened lately, good things of course. mama marina have her own blog, i moved in to Hafsa, i have new friends as well as met my old ones, keep in touch with my high school girlfriends, i have new hobbies, reading and talking and walking; fast. the only sad thing that i have to face for now is i cant buy books that i want as one book cost more than RM30 and that 30 ringgit can supply me food for 4, 5 days. aish. money2.

as for Hafsa, i now can call my compartment as my room! though hafsa's room is smaller than Maryam's but for me, the room really cries privacy and comfort. i just love it. before i forget, i reaaaaaly appreciate those who helped me with my thingsssssssss and those lovely princess are Bella, Mimi, Fadz, Adib, Hanis, Huda, Fae and Nad! TQ VERY MUCH. God, i never realize that i have a lot of stuff till i packed them. excluding boxes of my PC, I have 2 really big bags for my cloths and books, and more than 3 storage boxes with 3 smaller bags. for my PC, theres 5 boxes. so, no wonder eh why theres 8 people helping me to moved out. ^_^

as for my new roommates, they are just lovely and friendly. they talked to me first which i really hoped and appreciate for as I'm not a first person to open my mouth to strangers, even classmates. i cant handle it, for me its too embarrassing. its weird but I'm just shy.its just awkward and weird and idk. if i have white skin, they will turn pale or red. thanks god I'm not. the second day me stayed there, they invited me to have breakfast with them, in Ainul's room. we chatted like we've already know each other. talking.laughing.smiling.eating.drinking.good.

so, for this semester, i took Arabic class, 3 irk subjects, presentation skills and novel class. so far its been good but i need to give more concentration or priority to Arabic. its been almost 2 years i don't open my Arabic textbook. and now, only a quarter remain in my brains. i really need to master back my superpower called recall. I'm in a regret land for deleting almost all my Arabic in my knowledge files that i learned in matriculation. now, i need to scratch from beginning. but, there wont be too much a problem as my new roommates are all good in Arabic's. Ainul is TASL student while Is and Sumayyah are IRK students. really grateful for that.chincha,chincha.

and just as i thought everything went smooth, suddenly theres a news that change my life. no water supply in UIA. as i live in fifth floor, the highest of them -mahallah- all, the water cant reached to my floor. losing their game to gravity. not knowing that other level in the same building with me still have this precious crystal, i went to Maryam,walked, with sweat on my face, with sun being over excited, as nature called me. but, seriously, i don't really feel troubled. i don't have problems with not being able to take a bath or wudhu' or used the toilet. Alhamdulillah.

simply put, life is getting fabulous than ever. i learn what is freedom on a higher level, what it is to stand alone and proud of it, what it is to be a lone ranger and what it is to be a part of others life. me now, walking with hands swaying front-back, back-front freely, not bothered by small yet lots of sands of regret as i now finally noticed the winds of happiness, caress my body, drying my sweat. I'm in love of myself. I'm happy and i cant stop smiling.

oh sarang, sarang ohhhh.....

No comments: