Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nana loooove to Tag me....(n_n)

#Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- no. i will if someone 'meminang' me.

#What were you doing at 1 am?
- sleep.or force myself to sleep.tonight, revise hel.

#What was the reason you last cried?
- the thought of I might not live anymore to make my dreams come true.have my own family,career and enjoying happiness together with my parents.

#What are you seriously wearing?
- you mean,right now? yellow 'baju kelawar'. my aunt gave it to me.

#What are you doing tonight?
- read chapter 4 and 5 of HEL book.textbook actually.

#Do you clean when you’re upset?
- clean what? clean myself or clean my compartment? i do not clean anything. i just sit down and not moving, only staring into spaces.with my killer stare.minho learned it from me.

#Would you ever dye your hair blue?
- No. haram. btw, what for?

#How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- shoes? hmmm...ima wa, four. but one of it, does not fit my size.

#Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
- No. i keep it inside and think why do they act such behave.

#What's on your mind right now?
- i dont know. when i think that i think about hel, i actually think about all the viruses in my computer and then quickly i think about my roommate, Nad. so, i'm not sure.

#How have you felt today?
- energetic in the morning, happy in the evening and quite sad during tarawikh.

#Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
- Yes.

#Did you cry today?
- No.

#Do you miss anyone?
- Yes.

#Who knows your biggest secret?
- me, myself and I.

#Who was the last person to hold your hand?
- I can't remember. salam masa terawih la kot.i'm not into skinship but sometimes i do like
someone holding my hand.enuff.

#How many windows are open on your computer?
- one.

#What do you hear right now?
- bunyi kipas ku yang bising. and keyboard ku berbuny time aku tengah mengetik.

#How many hours did you sleep last night?
- idk.

#Are you waiting for something?
- waiting for Minho to open his mouth.

#Does anyone hate you?
- maybe. idk. btw. i don't care.

#Who was your last call from?
- i can't remember. i call people but only silence call me.

#Have you ever ran away?
- no. I am a good daughter somehow.

#Can you run a mile?
- of course! i'm very confident. wanna bet with an ex-hockey player?hee~

#Who's voice did you hear last?
- Nad's voice.

#Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- sentuh pipi dengan pipi nad.masa terawih.

#Did you speak to your mother today?
- No. tepon rosak.and charger tertinggal kat umah.

#What is the last movie you watched?
- in cinema? i can't remember but cite lawak bodo.
dvd mama, Nae Sarang. must watch. i cried.terribly.

#Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- anything,no. i talk about certain topic to people depend on their maturity and way of thinking.

#Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
- Yes.

#Do you like someone?
- Yes. cometa. yunho.obviously.minho.and i can feel that i started to pay attention to Onew.

#Has anyone disappointed you recently?
- recently,no.maybe yes.idk.i tend to forget things immediately.

#How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 2.00 a.m ++.because i can't sleep? i drank my self-compartment-made=hot Neslo.

No comments: