Sunday, September 7, 2008

important notice.

i am deeply sorry to inform that please do not sent any message and call me due to the fact that my hand phone is going to 'rest' after a non-stop working for 2 years and of course, after an uncountable times of fell due to his (my phone sex is male) mentally retarded owner. to make matter worse, i left my mobile phone charger at home. although i know i hardly received a message in a day, i still think it's my responsibility to tell this to all the people that hardly sent me any message nor call me. if you want to communicate or see me, there is several ways to do. which is :
1) please come to my room. you know where but if you are too lazy, you can
2) telepathy me or if you do not have this superpower, you can
3) say it in your heart. because i know in your heart, there is me.

with lots of love,
yukilili.

No comments: