Saturday, August 23, 2008

nae mission 2

If you read all my entries, (you are a potential stalker!) 2 of them are list of things that I wanted to achieve. Unfortunately only some of them I managed to hug while the rest I have or might kissed goodbye.

To refresh your as well as my memories, the lists are;

  1. to lose weight
  2. fasting every Mon and Thursday
  3. eat healthily
  4. get 3.5 CGPA
  5. Watch horror movie with all x.k.u.s...e.k.n.a.h people
  6. change vices to virtues
  7. appreciate every little things
  8. be positive
  9. save money
  10. make new friends
  11. be independent
  12. give as well as receive love
  13. And last but not least smile.

some might say this mission is not as challenging or important compared to winning Nobel Prize for example but, in this real world it is equally challenging and important as we need to shape our character first before we shape others. So, to save my energy from mengetik banyak, the one that I type in purple - I managed to achieve, blue - not yet started, brown - sometimes you see it, sometimes you don't and red - bahbai.
so, yes I have loose some weight, I once fast but never after that, I do eat healthily (I think), I don’t think I can get 3.5, x.k.u.a.s.e.k.n.a.h people are too busy sleeping and studying (?) and lead our own life to spare some time to watch horror movie together, I wont say anything about all the brownies (sometimes, English is very funny), I have quite a new friends through classes and PGG (personal growth group), I am independent, love? following Malaysian singer Siti Nurhaliza, I’d say: no comment. Last but not least is smile. Unfortunately, I smiled too much people looked at me weirdly and in one incident i got a phone number from a complete stranger. This is what I called ~the power of smile is in your hand~. heard somewhere huh?

oh btw, what do you think of this picture? she looks magnificently lovely and gave mysterious aura at the same time. and her baju is kinda cute. so, let me present to you, Horikita Maki.


No comments: